Thursday, September 23, 2004

To Fall In Love With A Computer

So, i'm a bit messed up today. I had fallen really hard for the guy i've talked about it the last couple of posts. He says he likes me and that's really scary for him and that he thinks it would be better if we were just friends. I get the felling he is trying to spare hurt feelings cause he is a really neat guy.

I have been thinking that I may not have fallen for him, just the idea of him. I have made him perfect in my mind and I don't even really know him. I have a bit of time on my hands at the moment and find myself thinking about things way too much. I really have to stop that!

I told him that I could not just be friends with him, that he had to tell me if he was interested. He did not say that he was interested. I am really disapointed, but in saying that am kind of glad. I did go back on my threat and said if it can only be friends, then i'm ok with that. ummm.

Oh well, nothing lost except my self respect! :)

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home