Wednesday, September 22, 2004

So, what's going to happen??

So, they dude I talked about in my last post...Well, I think I have fallen for him. I have not seen him again, but chatted a lot. I was meant to go out and have a drink with him, but he did not end up calling..... I emailed him and aksed what was happening. I asked him to be honest with me. I got an email back telling me that he liked me and was scared, he had some probs with a guy before that was not out.

I don't really know what to do... I have never felt this way about anyone before this soon after meeting them. It is silly, I don't know what has come over me.

I don't know if he is trying to be nice or if he really is keen. He has asked for some time to sort his head out...I can't give it to him... I can't wait around cause if I do and nothing happens I will be a wreck.

Well, the drama!!!!!

Matt


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home