Saturday, September 25, 2004

Meet For A Chat?

I had a dude email me after reading my profile on the dating website, it says that i'm still in on it. He said that he was happy to talk to me about coming out, seen as he had only done it a year ago. We chatted online till about 3am, it was really cool. He said he went through everything I'm going through now. It was kinda a releif!

We met in person, I wen't around to his place and we talked for ages. We started talking about what we get off on, it was quite funny, I was pretty shy... He got up and went to the bathroom and when he came back we just stared at each other. He rubbed his hands on his face and smiled. He said he was horney but he was not keen to do anything cause he did not wan't to look seedy or have it look like he was just being nice to get into my pants...Let's just say I told him that I was keen and that I would not think less of him....

So we got it on and it was fun, it was pretty full on.... He asked me if I wanted to have sex with him, but I chickened out.... geez, I can't believe I did that!!!!

I think we are going to meet again, I hope so. Even if it's just to talk. I really enjoyed talking to him. It is nice hanging with someone and them knowing that your gay, and being able to be open with them.

Well, lets see how this develops...

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 at 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice posts i added you to my bookmarks

Just wanted to say everything you posted was a good read.
Its nice too see that some people create decent and entertaining blogs, yours kept me reading for well over 10 minutes.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home