Friday, September 17, 2004

Diary of a ummm GAY MAN

Hi,

I'm not too sure if anyone will ever read this, I don't really mind to be honest. I am doing this to get my thoughts out in the open, and to explore the person that I am, the person that I have been hiding from those I love and even from myself.

I have just admitted to myself that I am gay....yeah that's right, I like guys.....there, I said it! phew!

A bit about me:

I'm in my early 20's, I work full time and have a circle of straight mates. I am a normal guy I guess. I have had a couple of girl friends, but nothing that has lasted over a month. I always make an excuse as to why I have to break up with them. I don't really pick up many chicks, everyone just thinks i'm shy...i'm not....

I've been with two guys so far. One is a friend of mine, who got a bit full on, so I ended it, telling him that I was straight and was just experimenting the other I picked up of a gay dating website. I have been telling my mates that I picked up a chick :)

I am starting to feel that I should come out. I'm always the person how expects honesty from those around me, but i'm scared, real scared. What will people think? well who cares!!! I guess as much as I don't want to care, I do.

Well, that was a bit of a broad introduction to myself. I will be using this blog as a diary from today to tell about the highs and lows of my journey. Remember, if you are reading this, I don't want to given shit for my spelling mistakes and writing style, this is primarily for me, if you want to read it, fine. If you want to post a comment, cool but don't expect me to write this for you.

Well, that was a brain dump.

Matthew - a GAY man!


1 Comments:

At September 25, 2004 at 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck man, and dont worry about the spelling! Visit www.gaydar.co.uk if you want to meet some dudes though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home