Saturday, September 18, 2004

Another day.......

Well, today was depressing! I have been a bit down lately, I guess that is why I have started this blog.

I've moved to a new town, been here under a month, that's probley why my gayness is starting to come out, I am away from my mates and don't have anyone here to keep me on the 'straight' and narrow :)

I don't know anyone here at all..... It's hard... I did meet a guy and fooled around with him a couple of times, but he aint calling me, I guess he does not want to have to deal with a guy trying to come to terms with who he is, or perhaps he does not like me. I can't blame him to be honest.

I have been hanging out on a gay dating website, a guy wants to meet up with me. He looks really cute from his photo and is a bit older than me. I think I will meet him, if I do I will blog about it.

Matt :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home